See also: Publishing Dates 2015
Budget plans for your website
The day of the Budget
- First article on your website when the Chancellor stands
- Second article with brief summary when he sits
- A series of summary and reaction articles will be added over the next 2 hours
- The completed Budget Report will be on your site and live before midnight!
- Tax rates all updated by this time.
- 2-4 additional articles will be written to provide additional insight into the implications of the budget announcements and to tie these together in context of the previous recent Budget.
- The Budget newswire will follow shortly after – this will be sent to all your subscribers.
The day after the Budget
- The Budget Report PDF will be produced and dispatched to PracticeWEB Publishing clients.
- Our Content team will be updating your entire content library
The week after the Budget
Print ready Tax Card PDF will be produced and dispatched to all PracticeWEB Publishing clients.
Budget Report PDF – Includes FREE print ready Tax Card
All current 12 Month Business & Tax Pack subscribers will receive a FREE print ready Tax Card.
Where to find the Budget Report on your site
Each year, we archive the old Budget report so that the link below will always point to the latest Budget Report or a holding page, that outlines some of the expected announcements based on news from Government, just prior to each Budget.
Your Budget Report will appear in the Tax area of your website. This may appear in "Guides" or "Resources" depending on your website setup.