Click on the Audit Trail button to show details of all actions relating to a document.
- Although the Secure document exchange uses 256 bit encryption it is essential that you ensure you keep your computer secure and free from viruses and spyware. Any system is only as secure as your password so do not share this with anyone else, do not write it down and choose a password which is secure.
- If you were to try to upload a file with a virus, the Secure Document Exchange would reject this file.
Note: IE9 Security Issue
If you are using IE9 and have problems downloading a document, this could be because your security settings are preventing the download. Follow these instructions to change your security settings.
In the Menu Bar of your browser window, go to:
Tools > Internet Options
(See below if you cannot see the Menu bar)
You will see the Internet Options pop-up.
- Click the Advanced tab
- Scroll down to the Security area
- Uncheck Do not save encrypted pages to disk
- Click apply
- Click OK
You should now be able to download documents from the Secure Document Exchange.
If you cannot see the Menu bar:
- right click in the area under the address bar and you will see a dropdown menu
- click on the Menu bar option from the dropdown and the Menu Bar will become visible