Ninja Forms offers a variety of features that will help make GDPR compliance easier with your WordPress forms. Specifically, these features will help you:
- Inform users that a form collects personal data
- Request explicit consent for the collection of personal data
- Delete personal data on request
- Export personal data on request
- Disable the storage of personal data
Please be advised that this is not legal counsel. Qualified legal counsel should be sought where there are specific questions about GDPR compliance. These features are only meant to facilitate compliance by reducing the steps a website administrator needs to take to meet common standards under the GDPR.