We’ve been working hard behind the scenes getting your Horizon website ready to start tracking your visitors and giving you the ability to see what they’re doing on your site. If you have an Analytics account and have the UA code in your Horizon site, you can now start to see how people are converting on your site.
If you don't have Analytics set up then get in touch with your account manager and we can get that set up for you.
Below is what you see when you first log in to Analytics, to see what people are doing on your site you will need to enter 'Behaviour'
To see your events in Analytics on the left-hand side menu go to Behaviour>Events>Top Events
You will then see this screen, this shows the events that have happened on your site. As you can see there are 5 events, below we explain what these mean. In the top right you can change the date range to whatever you want to track.
1. outbound-link = Is when someone clicks a link to an external site (Client login/portal pages)
2. mailto = Is when someone clicks an email link (Email me/email in the header)
3. tel = Is when someone clicks on a phone number
4. Form-pw = Is when someone fills out a ninja form
5. download = Is when someone clicks a download link
6. Newsletter-pw = Is when someone subscribes to a newsletter via a pop-up or inline subscribe.